I went to the DMV last Saturday. These places should have a huge Hienz katsup bottle on the wall -- except they'd probably be smacked with some sort of truth in advertising fine.
- 30 minutes waiting in line to just get into the DMV and get a number
- 60 minutes waiting for my number to be called
- 15 minutes waiting for my name to be called
- 10 minutes waiting for my name to be called again
- 5 more minutes waiting for my name to be called a final time.
There seems to have been a change in the humidity in NOVA lately. I can tell, because my fingertips have started to dry out and crack. This is fairly annoying for a couple of reasons: 1) there are lots of nerves in your fingertips; 2) I type for a living, 3) leaving little blood spots on the keyboard is probably not too sanitary. So I'm adjusting once again to typing while wearing bandages.